Saturday, July 01, 2006

TH, Mountain View, CA

Last night, I prayed to God about keeping me focused and obedient all day today and I really felt that He answered. I felt like I spent my whole day focusing on His teachings and really digging out what He's calling me out to do. During prayer walking, I didn't feel called to talk to anyone, so we just walked around. Instead of getting tired and frustrated, God kept me patient and looking for what's next. I passed by the daycare where all the kids were. I told S&T I had to spend time with them since today was our last day at our park. RIght when I got in, all the kids ran to me and S, who I talked to on Monday, asked me for my address because she wants to write to me. I just pray to God that we will actually write letters consistentley to build a relationship and that God would use me to tell her about the spiritual life and HIs love for us as our forgiver and Savior.