Wednesday, June 28, 2006

T.H. Mountain View, CA

I miss everyone back at home so much! You know who you are! But meanwhile I'm still in Koln with my ministry bringing glory to God. Today R, who is a woman who works at the bathrooms and feels really lonely, believes in God and we invited her to have a Bible study today after meeting her on Monday. During our time w/her, we found out she has absolutly no knowledge of the ball, but she belives that God loves her. It was just awesome to see her be so desperate for God and ask so many questions. I was so suprised by her past experience in trying to find Jesus, like when a priest told her she is the Devil because she can't speak in tounges. I just thank God that we can have a bible study w/her now to share about the truth, not some crazy random priest telling her she's a devil. It's definitely God that gives her the heart to give Christianity so many chances until she can learn about God's word, the truth. Tommorow is our last day in CW, so i just ask that you guys will pray that I'll get another opportunity to share my storyfaith w'someone esp. someone who is in need of God