Saturday, July 01, 2006

CC Mountain View, CA

I must confess that today I did not try to obey God and walk in obedience the whole day. However, despite that, I think the closest I got to reaping happened anyway. I was sitting around trying to figure out what to do, and God almost pushed me right into it. I didn't feel much like ministering to any of the girls walking around the park, so I was just sitting on the ground. J and L urged me and J to go talk to these two African girls sitting on the bench nearby. We found out that they were also 17 and 18 and spoke excellent English. We ended up talking for two hours about anything and we found that they did consider themselves Christians. I didn't get to share my story, but we invited them to the Sage conference tomorrow and I pray that thye would go. I really didn't think much of the convo till later when J was super excited and talking about it.