Saturday, July 01, 2006

TH, Mountain View, CA

God has opened my eyes this week for sure. When I go home, I want to save all of my friends. God has showed me that I care for my friends more that I thought I did. I want to see them in heaven with me. I plan to talk to my firends about Jesus and tell them my story, cuz I know I already threw away a lot of my chances. This time, I will not let myself not take the advantage of God's opportunity for me to talk about Him. It's my desire to save my dad, and go to to East Asia this July. I think I am not called to take any huge m trips to a different county after this. I feel that God wants be to stay local and spread His word at home and study the scripture even more. I feel drawn to children and I plan to teach children's Sunday School either in the fall or spring. So basically, I want to reach out to my school, my dad, and young children.